CPU-Z offers you info corresponding to processor title and vendor, core stepping and course of, processor bundle, inside and exterior clocks, clock multiplier, partial overclock detection, and processor options together with supported directions units. This program helps detection of the processor’s core voltage, L2 bus width, assist for two processors (in Windows NT or 2000 solely), and reminiscence timing (CAS Latency, RAS to CAS, RAS Precharge). CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers info on among the fundamental gadgets of your Windows system. Download CPU-Z Offline Installer Setup!
- Name and quantity.
- Core stepping and course of.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and exterior clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction units.
- Cache info.
- Vendor, mannequin and revision.
- BIOS mannequin and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification utilizing SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial quantity, timings desk.
- Windows and DirectX model.