WindowManager is helpful little system tweaking instrument that may enhance your workflow. It works by remembering after which restoring the place and dimension of your apps and home windows.
There are a lot of apps that do not keep in mind the dimensions and place between periods. Annoyingly, since Windows 7, Windows Explorer doesn’t restore home windows to their final place both. This is the place WindowManager comes into its personal. The app ensures the home windows you’ve gotten used are positioned precisely the place you want them, every time you open them. With WindowManager, you’ll be able to lock the place and dimension of any window, to make sure that it’s going to at all times open in the identical location, regardless of the place you progress it to.
Key Features embrace:
- Remembers and restores the place and dimension of your apps and home windows.
- Supports explorer home windows, apps, dialogs, and many others.
- Configurable guidelines for shifting or sizing solely, activating, closing home windows, and many others.
- Advanced actions for typing textual content into home windows, urgent keys, clicking mouse buttons, and many others.
- Multi-monitor assist.
- Multiple profiles.
- Powerful set off system for profile switching.
- Minimize home windows to the system tray space.
- Fully customizable.
- Windows 10 assist.
As you’d count on, window dealing with is absolutely customizable. You are in a position to arrange particular guidelines to your ‘favourite’ home windows, that are most often used. The interface is easy to navigate and all actions are undertaken in just a few clicks.