How to play with a companion in a squad?
Playing WR with companions is a great deal of fun and we’re glad you’re occupied with attempting it! Give us a chance to give you the directions on the best way to make a squad:
If it’s not too much trouble take note of that group battle is accessible for clients over level 10.
1. Dispatch the diversion and tap on the “Group Fight” catch
2. Towards the left half of the screen you would see three alternatives:
– Clan (the rundown of your family individuals on the off chance that you are in tribe);
– Battle history (the rundown of players you’ve met in last 3 fights played);
2.1. To Invite/Add companions you have to dispatch the War Robots application and associate your diversion to the Facebook account. A window will fly up after playing out the signing in process, enabling you to see consents given to War Robots. Those incorporate authorization to get to your record data and consent to see your companion list. Ensure both have ticks shown close by them.
3. Pick a player you need to welcome in unit and send the solicitations by clicking “+”.
4. The welcomed players will get the warning. When they acknowledge it, their status will be changed to “Prepared”.
5. To stir something up, the leader of the detachment needs to press “To fight”.
What’s more, that is it! Ideally, you’ll appreciate battling in squad!
Walking Robots Unlimited Health helps you to get the unlimited amount of health.