Examine, check and velocity up your Intel SSD with this convenient toolkit
The Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox is a group of utilities that will help you handle and optimise Intel Solid-State Drives (SSDs). It presently helps Intel drives within the X-18, X-25, 3xx, 5xx and 7xx ranges. You may have the most recent firmware to make use of the toolbox.
A Drive Information possibility will inform you extra about your specific SSD. Not positive of its mannequin title, maybe? Or perhaps you are questioning which model of firmware it is utilizing? One click on and you may discover out right here.
A SMART software shows particulars about how the drive is getting used: energy cycles, energy on time, media wearout indicator and different knowledge that might warn you to an impending failure.
And for those who’re already anxious about your drive’s reliability, then there are two diagnostic scans that might present helpful clues to its well being. The Fast Scan takes three minutes and offers you a fast thought, whereas the Full Diagnostic Scan places your drive via a whole exercise, and delivers essentially the most dependable report.
What’s new in 3.4.7?
– This revision provides a firmware replace for the 256GB and 512GB Intel® SSD 540s and Pro 5400s Series merchandise in addition to firmware updates for the Intel® SSD 545s and DC S3520 Series drives.
– For the 256GB and 512GB Intel® SSD 540s Series, the most recent firmware revision is 015C.
– For the 256GB and 512GB Intel® SSD Pro 5400s Series, the most recent firmware revision is 015P.
– For the Intel® SSD 545s Series, the most recent firmware revision is 002C.
– For the Intel® SSD DC S3520 Series, the most recent firmware revision is N2010121.
Get an estimate of your stable state drive’s life expectancy with this free utility
Enable TRIM assist in your stable-state drive in Mac OS X Snow Leopard or increased
Other Download Articles From This Category
Return back to Keyword Tools
Return back to Home