WavePad Sound Editor is a full-featured skilled audio and music editor for Windows and Mac. It permits you to document and edit music, voice and different audio recordings. When enhancing audio information, you possibly can lower, copy and paste components of recordings, after which add results like echo, amplification and noise discount. WavePad works as a wav or mp3 editor, however it additionally helps a lot of different file codecs together with vox, gsm, wma, actual audio, au, aif, flac, ogg, and extra.
WavePad Sound Editor Features:
- Sound enhancing capabilities embody lower, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim and extra
- Audio results embody amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and lots of extra
- Integrated VST plugin help provides professionals entry to hundreds of further instruments and results
- Supports nearly all audio and music file codecs together with mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, actual audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and lots of extra
- Batch processing lets you apply results and/or convert hundreds of information as a single perform
- Scrub, search and bookmark audio for exact enhancing
- Create bookmarks and areas to simply discover, recall and assemble segments of lengthy audio information
- Tools embody spectral evaluation (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and voice changer
- Audio restoration options together with noise discount and click on pop removing
- Supports pattern charges from 6 to 96kHz, stereo or mono, eight, 16, 24 or 32 bits
- Works straight with MixPad Multi-Track Audio Mixer
- Easy to make use of interface can have you enhancing in minutes
Note: The Business model turns into utterly unusable after 14 days, whereas the opposite version stays free for non-commercial use, with the paid options deactivated after the 14 days trial interval.
Also Available: Download WavePad Sound Editor for Mac